OldShark Dash Cam 1080P Full HD 3 Inch Dashboard Camera Car Recorder with 32GB Card
The Dash Camera features smooth loop record, it will overwrite previous movies make sure continuous recording, make sure your card never full. The dashboard vehicle camera will save and lock the accident film when the G-sensor detects a collision, providing documentation in the event of an accident claim.
When a collision is detected, the dash cameras will turn on to record vital recordings. When the engine begins, the dashcam will turn on to capture driving footage; when the engine stops, the dashcam will turn off.
Super HD video resolution and enhanced recording fluency. It will be secure and trustworthy with OldShark dashcam because it delivers crisp photos movies even at fast speeds or in the dark.
The dash cam catches more details and reserves the genuine scene thanks to Sony Sensor and F1.6 Big Aperture. With a true 170 degree wide field of view, the dash cam captures more details and reserves the real scene. WDR provides you with a more vivid visual experience.
Simply attach the dash cam to the windshield and plug in the power wire. There’s no need to be concerned, even if you’re a first-time user.
- With small battery capacity, external power is required for operating this dash cam.
- The working voltage of this dash cam is 12V or 24V. Works both car and truck.
- Please format card both in computer and the cam before first using.
- When connect with cpmputer, screen shows ‘mass storage’, is only for transfer data with computer.
- Supports Class 10 or Above SD Cards up to 32GB (Note: SD card not included)